Friday, June 30, 2006

summer starts in new york

Oh, all I know is that it's summer in new york city and that I live a block away from central park and that i HAVE to get there and to do those things that in the past, it would have been difficult for me to do. Only in terms of hours and stuff like that. But I have to change my paradigm and say, hell, little LM, you have to see the next few weeks here when you have ONE major paper due (and only one? what?) as a vacation in new york.

Because seriously, why the hell not? I can do it; I have the time to do it; all I have to do is keep my energy up to do it. I woke up today ridiculously (yeah I just butchered that spelling; it's too early for me to even care) early and I looked at the pile of Time Out New York and New York magazines in my oh-so-svelte magazine rack and, moreover, both last night and the night before I had dinner / drinks with friends - oh, very different friends - who were randomly visiting new york.

Different perspectives, and one that I think I'd like to take in the next few weeks. A "vacation in New York." Hell, yeah, especially when I have somewhere free to stay every night. Ah, if you could consider a 1600 per month rent as free. Morning, all, and loving loving loving the sunshine - finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home