Monday, February 27, 2006

The Bachelor - Sorry, Skip It if You Can't Stand It

Well I didn't start this right when the show started, so here goes... by the way I am not a Travis fan; I just think he's a little boring and shallow.

My initial observations mostly focused on the realization that not only do Travis’ MOM and SISTER have the same horrendous blonde hair dye job, which was evidently done immediately before they hopped the jet to Paris (note to self: if ever in Nashville, avoid that salon at all costs), BUT, oh my God, the DAD does, too. Um, that was a scary point when the parents were sitting together with their matching shades of blonde.

And that if the 5-year old children DIDN'T like Sarah, then she must be really sucky at her job. I mean, she's a kindergarten teacher.

Now we’re on Moana meeting the parents. I think Travis wants to find depth and that’s why he likes Moana. Otherwise his boring shallow ass is going to be stuck in Nashville with boring Sarah his whole life.

Moving along to the present. Moana at dinner. She’s sort of acting like a bitch - I mean, I don’t want her to be the kiss-ass that Sarah is, but - say something, lady!!! Lovely editorial dramatization of the silent pauses. Someone should force them all to drink that wine instead of just staring at it.

The more time I have to look at Sarah on the screen, the more I just want to put tape around her mouth and tell her to be quiet. As for the tennis game, what do you think her thought process was leading up to it: hmm, what would a 'doctor’s wife’ be expected to do – oh, I know, play tennis! Let’s play tennis for our date! I bet she thought about that long and hard while writing in her journal.

Moana still needs to talk more but I think she gets the connection thing… that's the thing to get, lady.

Ew. I can't watch the end. Yes, a couple of little tears fell down my cheeks while Moana was speaking in the limo. She's real.

Sarah - DRESSES IN ALL SEQUINS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROPRIATE TO WEAR SINCE 1988.

The End. Yes, they are perfect for one another - perfectly boring.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well errmm ahem ... 'Hi' (from Mike in the UK).

I actually came across your page by accident (I'm not really up to speed with all this blogg stuff) but I have to confess to a certain degree of intrigue and fascination with your daily 'writings!'

Well at least you now know that 'someone across the pond' is reading and you're not totally typing away into desolate cyberspace ...

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home